Monday, May 11, 2009

Miracles

Everyone needs a miracle in their life to give them reminders that we are not alone and who is constantly watching over us. Mine was today. I babysit a 4 month old along with a 3 year old and then I am a mommy to a 10 month old. I have one single seat stroller. So I had the infant in the stroller, the three year old walking, and then my little on sitting on the top where the cup holders are. We've done it that way for months. Morgan has incredible balance and I hold on to her legs just for security reasons. I stopped for a second to fix the stroller, and Morgan lost her balance and fell. She landed hard on her back and head on the cement side walk. I picked her up right away. I held her close while she and I cried together. She cried for about 3 or 4 minutes. While I balled for about a half hour. Its been around 4 hours since its happened. And even now she doesn't have any scratches, red marks, bruises, bumps, or any markings of any kind. I know that our Heavenly Father was watching over her. My little angel.

4 comments:

John and Danielle Corrigan said...

Aww! Krystal! I am so sorry that happened! I am glad that she is alright. I promise you are a good Mommy, don't worry. :-)

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Oh my gosh! Poor little girl. I'm glad to hear she is okay...maybe a quick trip to the doctor is in order. Watch her carefully today for signs of a concussion.

The Corbetts said...

your little morgan is so cute and growing fast. I love your sewing projects your really good

Susan said...

She is an Angel!