Sunday, December 13, 2009

I LOVE CHRISTMAS

OMG I love Christmas
Last week Jacob and I got our Christmas tree. They are soooo cheap here. In Utah we paid like $45-55 easily here they are $25 flat. Our tree is probably 8 feet tall and is very symetrical and pretty. We have had the same Blue and Silver lights the
past four christmas'. Getting kind of old. So maybe next year we'll
get Red and Gold. Oh and you know get those ribbons that you wrap the tree in.
FUN!
I went and did black friday shopping for the first time ever. You know it wasn't too bad. I went to Toys R Us, Target, Walmart, and Old Navy. I went with two of my Sisters-in-Laws. They have both gone before so I was the newby. Anyone
have any first hand crazy experiences. I got like 15 movies. Sad... well maybe just pathetic. Our movie collection is out of control. But Jacob doesn't want to put the DVD's in a case, so we have 3 DVD wracks almost completely full.
So I watched the movie Julie and Julia, cute movie, and I was thinking that night that I should do something.
Any requests?
I was thinking, this sounds kind of boring, but I was thinking that since I've moved here I've been learning so many new things from my Mother-in-Law. She just taught me how to do Hardanger (look it up) its very intricuit but actually not too hard, then next month she's going to teach how to do sweading or something like that and boughoin stitching (bad spelling) So my thought was maybe I should make video tutorials of what she teaching me.. Is that just so boring. I'm a mom what can I say.
Seriously is anyone interested in anything I can teach them.....
Oh I know some good tricks the make your second chin look smaller in pictures or how to shade your face properly to get rid of a wide jaw and stuff like that.
Guys I'm pathetic.... I need to teach you something or just share my experience with something. I need to make some friends... I'm kind of pathetic :D
Input please.....
Here's a few fun pictures

2 comments:

Susan said...

NONONONONO she is not that big, she can't be that big. My little Morgan is little! My goodness she is just BEAUTIFUL and so are you my dear. And don't ever be jealous. I may make new friends but there is only one Krystal Behunin! Love and miss you.

And would love if you shared your crafty knowledge!!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I love your hair in that picture!!