Tuesday, March 31, 2009

House Hunting

Jacob and I have been looking at homes for the past three weeks, seeing home about 3-4 times a week and about 2 or 3 homes at a time. Tiring! So yesterday we found a great place for us. Its a 3 bedroom 2 bath split entry townhome. It has a nice backyard so we'll be able to get another dog, which we're really excited about. Best thing is its in Orem where both Jacob and I work. So it even cuts down drive time. So we're putting a bid on it today and we'll see if we get it. If they decide to accept our offer its still going to take like 3 weeks. UGH I hate waiting, so not a patient person. So everyone which me luck, and hopefully we'll be able to move into this house by the end of the month.

1 comment:

McMullin's said...

Hey Krystal we are so excitted for you. Scott and I can't wait to just get out on our own agian although we too are hoping to buy our first house as well.

I know waiting sucks but the wait will soon be over.