Sunday, March 8, 2009

So I walked in on Morgan a few days ago when she was drinking her bottle. She was laying on the couch and she had her feet up, she was holding onto her ankles and sqeezed between her feet was her bottle. She was using her feet to feed herself. Sadly enough I couldn't get the camera in time to take a picture.
Yesterday we went to DI and found one of those stand n play thingy's for Morgan. She loves it. She stands there and bobs her head to the music, its addorable.




I've been doing a lot of craft and sewing projects lately. There's this new place around her called Crafters Corner where you can get a lot of great stuff to make for around the house. Here's one that I've done. I'm doing a spring one in the next couple of days.

For my sewing projects I made some aprins for christmas and then I made a little cow rug blanket thingy, than a doll for Morgan and now I just finished this skirt.


I'm working on a shirt right now. I'm having a lot of fun.

We'll right now Jacob and I are looking at houses to buy. I'm so stoked. Bad part is most likely we're going to stay in utah which really surprised us but we feel like it is the right thing to do. But I'm really starting to think that we might just stay here for 5-10 years. I wish that it was a little closer to family but at least I have my brother here.

1 comment:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

You've been busy! Cute skirt.

How did the house thing work out? Such a long horrible process isn't it.

How are you guys doing! It's been almost a year since we've seen you!