Saturday, July 18, 2009

Updates

Here's a little video of Morgan, we have so much fun together. However I've never heard her laugh like this. It was great

Morgan had her first birthday one week ago. We went to Idaho to my brothers baby blessing so it was nice to be around family for both events. Morgan had a fever that day so she wasn't really in the mood to play, sad.

Jacob and I are exploring our options for Jacobs work, we're ready to move on, so if anyone knows of a company that is hiring a web designer or a motion graphics guy let us know. Bad timing I know, right after we move into a house. Sometimes you just can't help the timing of things.

I'm working on Mary Kay, trying to earn some extra money. I really have fun while I'm doing it, its a great excuse to get out of the house.

No comments: