Friday, July 24, 2009

As of late

Since Jacob is home alot, looking for jobs and such, its been really nice having him home. We've done yard work (that desperately needed to be done) went up to the Canyon for a walk and to take some pictures. We celebrated his birthday, and went to scera pool.

The other day Jacob and I were laying in bed just talking around 11 pm. He sees all these miniscual spiders and the ceiling and wall. Looks like an egg just hatched. So Jacob spends about 30 minutes with a tissue going up to each spider to kill it. Our ceilings are a little vauled so there were areas that he couldn't reach, so what does jacob grab to kill them, ...a bat. Yep a bat. Surprisingly he did pretty well. For me it was pretty fun to watch because I didn't have my contacts in so I couldn't see what he was hitting, so it was kind of like watching a man that just walked into a spiders web in the distance or some man thats having a bee chase him.

This morning Morgan was walking around talking, and jacob is laying down so she comes up to him and slaps his face. I told her no and that she needed to be soft so she smiles and bends down and gave Daddy a kiss on his head where she hit him earlier. Her vocabulary is expanding now she can say: Dada, Mama, Nana, Bye Bye, more (in sign), all done (in sign), love you, and her favorite tickle tickle, which she walks around saying all day.

We deffinately need to get a sprinkler for our yardThe water was so cold. I only let her play in this part for like 5 mins because by the time she was done her lips and from her shoulders to her hands were blue

My Child isn't depressed or anything, just a little dramatic
This was my favorite picture I took of bridal veil falls. I haven't gone shooting in so long it was nice to get out again. I really miss it, Probably my second love to dancing.
It was pretty cold up top. That day Morgans nose started running so we were nervous she was getting a cold but later figured out she's getting a molar in. Sad


No comments: