Saturday, October 31, 2009

Morgans on the toilet

We're potty training Morgan. We just let her run around naked and she goes and sits on the toilet when she's ready. Its funny when she forgets though, because she just stands there crying as she pees down her leg. So here's the first poop in the toilet, pretty cute poop if poop could be cute.




For Halloween Morgan was a lady bug. She was pretty cute but her head must be big or something because her hat is too small. Ignore my picture here Morgan looked pretty cute.

I made a quilt for Morgan, Its not completely done yet but the top is so you can kind of see what it looks like.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Yay Morgan, I miss that cute little face! And that quilt looks great! I am so jealous. I want to live near you and sew together! I need sewing motivation!