Wednesday, August 11, 2010

update

Its been a while since I've written. So I'll write and then I'll post some pictures. After 11 months of no job, Jacob got a job in Renton Wa. AWESOME. It came with a big raise but no benefits, so we have to purchase our own. Jacob worked there for about a month and then we found a place in Auburn (20 mins south of his work) that was just perfect for us. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, den, backyard, community pool. Awesome. We've been here for 2 weeks and I love being out on my own again.

Morgans funny little comments that make me feel oh so great. I was putting on my jeans that had just come out of the dryer and I had just gotten out of the shower. So I put my right leg of my pants on and I pulled it all the way up to my rear to help stretch it out a bit. Morgan saw that I was pulling them up and she decided that was a good time to say "Mommy's bottom stuck" AWESOME!!

I'm working on a new quilt, something I've never tried before (applique sunbonnet sue) I'm also making good money with Mary Kay considering how I'm not working that hard, and I'm also trying to get a job at a dance studio in Gig Harbor. But I don't think I'm going to get it. D:
Its ok though, I'm making money with Mary Kay.

Sad thing,, I don't have any friends here so its going to take some time for me to build some relationships. Susan I miss you
Ok I'll post some pictures soon

1 comment:

Susan said...

Miss you everyday lady!