Friday, June 24, 2011

Very big update


Ok very large update
I am pregnant, currently 31 weeks along. Yikes I'm horrible at this blogging thing. I'm having a girl. We're going to name her Emma Lorraine Behunin with a possibility of adding a second middle name, but thats a secret until the baby comes and we decide. Well until I'm able to convince Jacob that is. I'm due August 29th but I bet it will happen around the 13th because of the full moon. Although I delivered Morgan 1 week before a full moon so maybe it will be the 6th.

Morgan is turning three next month. We're
teaching her letters, she recognizes them and knows what they say, now we're working on writing them. She's incredibly smart, she looks and acts more like a 4 year old. everyones always so surprised when they figure out she's not even 3. She's completely obsessed with dresses. Throws a fit whenever she can't wear one. Hello we live in WA its cold.

Jacob and I had our 5 year anniversary in February. It was soooooo nice. We left Morgan with my parents for the night and went to the space needle, ummmm Jacobs afraid of heights so you kind of guess how the first little bit went. We had such a great time.

We have an awesome ward, we've been going to a playgroup with 6 or so other families, its great, especially since one of the families owns a bouncy house company. We're so spoiled.

Last week my best bud Susan came up from Mississippi just to see me :P not really but I was a stop on the way. Its been
two years but we just started where we left off, it was awesome.

I'm also teaching dance again after three years. We just had our recital, its so great to be dancing again even if I'm only showing the dance moves. It was kind of hard at the very end when I can't do anything because I'm so big.

I will post more pictures of the family and my big belly.


1 comment:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Congrats! August is the best! ;) And her name is beautiful!